A foremost MEP Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Carry out inspection and check for all quality-related procedures in the site and ensure activities at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of the Non-Compliance Report.
- Report to the project Manager and monitor all activities related to the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents and the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction (SI).
- Review the quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with procurement department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Enlighten employees to become aware of quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure optimal quality is maintained and prepare monthly performance evaluation reports
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to MEP disciplines interfacing with multidisciplinary operations.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety, environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Carry out Internal Audit at the sites as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan (PQP).
- Liaise with the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to the Consultant.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in related field, five (5) of which must be in a QA/QC position.
- Good knowledge of quality assurance and quality control.
- Good communication and decision-making skills
- Team player and attentive to details.
- Ability to cope with pressure and experienced in dealings with contractors of all kinds.
- Experienced and familiar with the federal and state building and safety legislations.
- Experienced in the construction industry with good knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
- Good knowledge of Quality Management System
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the title of the role as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.