Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist / Real Estate Manager
- Initiate, process and manage real estate investment portfolios
- Selling ongoing and off-plan developments and campaign for new business opportunities
- Develop online presence to pitch sales in the given target market.
- Building excellent client relationships
- Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion.
- Providing inputs, creative solutions and ideas to the management team on properties offerings.
- Develop and implement real estate business & marketing action plan.
- Initiate, coordinate and close property sales/leases on behalf of the company
- Identify potential clients (Corporate Organizations such as Banks, Private Companies etc.)
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Oversee full occupancy of the creative workspaces, facilities and enterprise office spaces
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships to further develop opportunities for creative spaces and business enterprise
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent networking experience with key stakeholders and able to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Knowledge of the property market, current and future market trends and a good awareness of the issues facing buyers.
- Good Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Business Administration or other related courses.
- Experience working with a real estate developer, estate agency or mortgage bank is essential.
- Min. 10 years proven strong sales experience including negotiation, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Business savvy / result oriented
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- A flair for sales and marketing.
- Ability to develop sales goals and ensuring such goals are met.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Sales Specialist / Real Estate Manager” as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.