A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical position necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, USAID, Global Fund as well as the British government to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidates to assume the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Finance
Job Reference Code: Benue: SAFIN4403; Ondo: SAFIN4404; Oyo:- SAFIN4405;
Locations: Benue, Ondo & Oyo
- The job holder will render assistance in a wide range of day to day finance and accounting activities, such as banking and staff advance transactions as well as record keeping.
- S / He will assist the program offices and sites to track budget implementation and support the monthly review of financial summary reports and quarterly financial statements of the program office.
- S / He will complete payment vouchers and other supporting documents and check advance retirements and issue receipts as appropriate.
- S / He will review staff travel and other advances, carry out analysis and prepare bi-weekly report.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a first Degree (B.Sc / HND) in Accounting or any related field.
- Must possess minimum four (4) years post NYSC working experience
- Must possess intermediate knowledge of accounting software packages like Quickbooks.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: email@example.com Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the “Job reference Code and Location” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2020.
- The suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page if the CV, contained in one document. Any application that is not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late application will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.