Transmed is a full service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- Must be able to drive a Bus, with valid Drivers License and Riders permit. Has good knowledge of Lagos roads/routes.
- Should be resident in Lagos Mainland.
- Available to resume immediately.
- Minimum of a B.Sc., HND or OND qualification with relevant experience
- Must have at least 6 months – 1 year sales experience in FMCG Industry, using a handheld sales device.
- Has practical knowledge of Sales Fundamentals, Persuasive Selling Format, Steps of a Call, Objection Handling etc. in the FMCG Industry.
- Age: Between 25-35 years old.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2020.
Job Title: Market Planner
- To monitor and manage inventories, and forecast sales levels in order to ensure zero excess stock and target product availability.
Job Description / Accountabilities
- Maintains and updates pipeline sheets as frequently as needed to ensure a proper control of stocks and orders at any point of time.
- Highlights any major issue in stock to line manager and takes corrective actions.
- Monitor stock level / goods in stock, goods in transit for reorder level so as to determine the next order.
- Order Placement Process
- Places and follows up on orders with suppliers to ensure their timeliness, correctness, and completeness according to TM requirements. Ensures there is no out of stock situation.
- Flags any risk of OOS due to documentation issues and delay in clearance and give the correct priority for orders’ withdrawal to ensure fairness.
- Purchase Orders for Goods received: Raise accurate purchase orders in the system (JDE) promptly, for goods supplied to the warehouse by suppliers / Principals, to receive the orders.
- Forecast Alignment
- Checks Initiative Master Plans received from Principals and ensures that marketing activities are properly reflected in the volumes in line with agreed action letter in order to update pipelines and order correct quantities.
- Highlights major variances in Sales Forecast and informs the line manager and the CBD Manager / Brand Managers about them to ensure that all parties are aligned on the volumes in order not to order more or less product than required.
- Stock Control and Sales Reporting
- Issues and sends Stock & Sales Reports to suppliers for forecast planning.
- Checks Freshness of product in stock and upon arrival to minimize expiry issues.
- Analyzes root cause of OOS in order to recommend action plans.
- Internal Transfers
- Plan and execute Internal Transfers with the Internal Transfer Vouchers (ITVs) to branches (notifies Warehouse Team promptly to plan the transfer of goods accordingly.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Business Administration / Statistics and / or related field.
- Possess about 2-4 years’ category management experience preferably in the FMCG distribution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Great Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is an added advantage.
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Basic Accounting skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Age: Between 25-32 years old.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.