VPS Technologies Limited is an internet company that has an ISP License awarded by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). We have a reputation with our customers of delivering where larger ICT providers continue to fail in Nigeria. We are able to achieve this because we are structured around the customer; where all activities are geared towards making the customer’s experience, a pleasant one.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Junior Account Officer
- He will be reporting to the Senior Accountant
- We are urgently looking for a young self-motivated and innovative male Accountant who is ready to grow with the business in few years for immediate employment
- Not more than 31 year of Age by March 2020.
- HND / B.Sc in relevant field.
- Not more than 3 years of accounting working experience
- Basic accounting Skills
Job Title: Junior Network Support Engineer
- Provide Solutions to Customers Network need
- You will be reporting to the Head of Technical Design Authority and Operations
- To manage Network Infrastructure and Project
- LAN Structured Cabling or Troubleshooting
- Ability to manage LAN, WAN, Microwave Radio and Wireless Installation
- Basic Knowledge on Network Configuration and Troubleshooting
- HND or B.Sc in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics (Completed NYSC)
- Two years relevant Telecom Training and Experience in the ICT industry
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail.
- A Team Player
- Ability to work with Difficult Customer
- Ability to Design and integrate or implement Basic Network
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how Network connectivity work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- A strong customer focus
- 25 – 30 years (very important)
- ITIL ver3, CCNA, Security+ or Network Plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only selected candidate will be shortlisted
- For More information, contact +234 908-7088-873.
Application Deadline 14th February, 2020.