Auto Quadrant Limited offers auto body modification, custom paint jobs, genuine/synthetic leather upholstery, in-car entertainment systems (ICE) and nice wheels. At Auto Quadrant Limited, we utilizes the latest electronic diagnostic tools and work in a fully equipped workshop and service center. Auto Quadrant Limited has evolved from being a pioneer in auto body modification, and general automobile services to an innovator in modern automotive and industrial engineering in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Reports To: MD / CEO
- Manage / monitor the execution of quality management systems, procedure sand policies through the use of statistical process control and physical inspection. Conducts application and analysis testing and inspection of parts and processes in order to ensure standards are met; uses same to develop, operate and improve quality control system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use factory specifications as the standard in all repair service and customization work.
- Regular industry research to stay current with vehicle manufacturers updates and new repair tools/products and techniques for current and future problem-solving and decision making.
- Quality control analysis; conducting tests and inspection of products, services/processes to evaluate quality and performance.
- Take care of tools and equipment and recommend repairs or purchase of new tools.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Organize, plan and allocate jobs with the objective of maximizing resources and delivering efficiency.
- Formulates and maintain quality control objectives and coordinates these objectives with other managers.
- Minimize comebacks by conducting periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Investigates and corrects customer complaints regarding quality.
- Monitors skill gaps and required training level of all technicians and communicates improvement plan to the MD/CEO.
- Inspects all repair orders and ensures that they include complete documentation and the proper warranty procedures have been followed.
- Plans, promotes and organizes training activities related to efficiency and reliability.
- Demonstrate innovative ideas in problem solving.
- High School Diploma / B.Sc / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of English language (written and oral).
- Knowledge of Microsoft word/excel & power point.
- Certification from a reputable technical school/training and (or) degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Strong risk assessment and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- A commitment to excellence.
- A positive attitude.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work with under pressure and deliver to agreed timeline.
- Strategic planning/resource allocation and coordination of people and processes efficiently.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to diagnose electrical malfunctions within automotive systems.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of electrical wiring.
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.