Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services – Our client, a top player in the Real Estate sector requires the services of qualified candidate to fill the role below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Reporting Relationship: MD / CEO
Responsible for: All Departments
- Leads the department in implementing the strategic plan.
- Ensures that all new projects are well researched and exhaustive consultation and involvement of all the stakeholders is undertaken in order to ensure quality products and profitable sale.
- Ensures that the joint ventures projects that are undertaken are profitable.
- Ensures that all departmental staff, especially the key technical ones are professionally managed, mentored and developed as part of performance management practice.
- Liaises with the Chief Finance Officer in order to attract the support of Financial Institutions and solicits their cooperation in order to provide financing to Company’s third party construction business and ensures its growth and independence as separate business unit.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key Employees, customers, clients, and stakeholders
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance
- Coordinates with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Develop and implement project execution strategy, ensure the implementation of quality control standards and cost control on project for on time completion.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
- Manage Cash Flow Requirements for the Projects. Controlled expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Monitor, verify and enforce specification compliance of materials at various stages of project. Manage and control Project Budget.
- Manage material and manpower requirements. Perform preparation of invoices, variance and claims and client follow up.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term.
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Develops the departmental strategic plans for operations department and ensures approval by the CEO and senior management.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future
- A relevant professional certification or Senior Management Development Program will be an added advantage.
- Previous operations management experience is essential enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- Five years’ experience managing a complex enterprise
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Minimum of first Degree in any discipline with at least 10 – 15 years experience, 8 of which must be in at a senior level
- MBA is an added advantage
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
Key Result Areas:
- Budget monitoring
- Contract management
- Efficiency of Administration processes
- Profitability and growth
- Operational efficiency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Role as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th March, 2020.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be considered.