KPMG Nigeria – Our client is an indigenous Marine Logistics services provider focused on providing well-maintained and manned vessels with prompt response to clients’ needs and flexibility towards meeting their aspirations in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
in line with the company’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talents with the requisite skills, confidence and experience, the company seeks to hire a candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Supply Chain Manager
Detailed Job Description
- Reporting to the Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for providing directions on strategic procurement with a good understanding of the key drivers of buying decisions.
- Strong ability to build and lead teams and drive the organization towards a common vision and goal
- Broad knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and ROI.
- Strong working knowledge of SCM principles, ERP, WMS, transport routing software and lean implementation.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent judgement.
- Broad knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and ROI
- A change agent; understands culture driver, strategic thinker.
- A Good communicator strong leadership skill and a person of gravitas.
- Must have worked in an owner managed business; or understands the mindset of an entrepreneur
- First degree from a reputable institution with Postgraduate or Professional Qualification in any relevant discipline.
- Posses MBA and relevant professional qualifications.
- Senior level supply chain & logistics experience with a track record of operational service level and operational improvements.
- Experience working in either FMCG, Manufacturing and Oil and Gas preferred.
- Minimum of 20 years quality work experience of at least 8 years of these should be at highest level of management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply