C & I Leasing Plc – Our client in the Telecoms industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Coordinator, Demand Management
- We seek to hire a Coordinator demand Personnel who will work closely with the Information Technology(IT) department.
- Capacity and resource management skills towards managing internal capacity for demand delivery
- High-level understanding of the telecoms enterprise architecture.
- Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverable.
- Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, sessions and workshops and document minutes of meetings, weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the demands.
- Prepare and circulate status update reports.
- Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements and build good working and professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide insight into essential demand metrics, monitor and execute SLAs to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with VB and values.
- Develop reports as required by the IT Demand Manager
- Build and maintain relationships within and outside IT
- Support the IS Demand Manager in demand delivery to meet KPIs.
- To provide comprehensive assistance in projects/demands initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IT projects/demands related activities
- Assist with demand delivery within budget (time and financial) and within defined quality criteria.
- Provide Demand Manager with up-to-date financial position on all projects.
- Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with demand planning in line with recommended tool sets.
- Ensure adherence to all PSCOM processes towards delivering demands
- Develop execution plans for all assigned demands
- Track demand activities in compliance with planning guidelines and plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout demand life cycle.
- Gather demand status and assist in providing with up to date information on all demands (where applicable) to Demand Manager.
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suites (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.).Microsoft networking MCITP major in Active Directory
- Good communication skills; excellent business writing skills.
- Project management (Planning, executing, controlling & costing)
- Certified information system auditing CISA (Inspecting and Tracking operational policy)
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer/Software/ Electrical / Electronic Engineering and any related discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Minimum of three years post NYSC experience in similar role (experience in telecommunications is an added advantage).
Job Title: Patrol Supervisor
- Ensure that the operational vehicle is working at optimal condition at all times.
- Conduct preliminary investigations of incidents and prepare initial incident reports, prior to arrival of investigators.
- Assist in the evacuation of buildings or areas during emergency situations.
- Perform special event assignments, such as end of year party
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Drive and Supervise Patrol Team comprising of Patrol Vehicle and Armed Escort Policemen
- Oversee activities of policemen deployed and make them conform to acceptable standard.
- Act as First responder to Incidents, accidents, medical emergency until appropriate authority arrives.
- Undertake and supervise journey management for assigned staff.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Lower Credit
- First Degree in any discipline (Added Advantage).
Experience & Training:
- Previous training in security related skills.
- Spy Police Training certification (Added Advantage).
- Qualification as a driver with valid Nigerian Driver’s License
- Defensive and Offensive Driving Training Certifications.
Skills / Competencies required:
- Basic Investigative skills and techniques.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to effectively drive and maintain security patrol vehicle fitted with communication equipment.
- Knowledge of security practices and law enforcement principles required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel on the computer.
- Shift schedule (Day/Night Driving)
- Working during public holidays and festival period
- Security work environment-Regimented.
- Requires lots of travelling
- Working with armed Police officers
- Emergency response call out
Application Deadline 5th March, 2020.
Job Title: Factory Worker and Machine Operator
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Prevent breakage & damage by appropriately arranging articles in containers.
- Sorting and packing products.
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas.
- Perform inspection and Selection of products with appropriate scanners and machines
- Operate machinery, pallet jack and forklift for maintenance purposes as & when required.
- Execute packaging of products in standard boxes & containers for storage & shipment purposes.
- SSCE / Trade Test / OND.
Experience and Training:
- At least 2 years extensive experience in complete manufacturing and construction aid activities.
Skills / Competencies required:
- Must be flexible with time and ready to do rotations/ shift.
- Must pay attention to details,listen and deliver on numbers as required
- Must be ready to concentrate on jobs when on duty
- Must show physical strength and stamina.
- Operational knowledge of repair operations including welding, soldering & forklifting
- Profound knowledge of electrical, mechanical & pneumatic machine operations
- Follow health and safety procedures and to report same.
- Ability to accomplish tasks that require flexibility & resistance like climbing, twisting & casting
- Must be able to work as a good team member
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.