Talenture Group is an Executive Search Group with brands focused on mid – senior level recruitments for specific markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer (Digital)
- Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Junior Digital strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest, as well as sales leads in company’s services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- To drive online traffic to the company Devising strategies website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Implement lead attribution tracking so we know which ad campaign a lead came from.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- BS / MS degree in Marketing
- Completed the compulsory NYSC Service.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Ability to work efficiently in an agile work environment.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.