The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Shift Supervisor
- Monitor production activities.
- Target and deadlines are met to achieve the orders.
- Ensure that all direct staff comply with the company’s Health and Safety procedures
- Manage the shift and all direct staff; ensure the smooth running of the production process.
- Ensure that all products are produced to the specified specifications.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machine.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Second Class Upper Degree in Chemical, Engineering or Production Engineering.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Experienced in Industrial Manufacturing
- Understanding of production procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.