Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
- You will work to facilitate greater returns through surveys, research calls, meetings, and analyzing habits and data of competitors.
- We are seeking an efficient, detail-oriented Research Analyst for one of our clients. In this position, you will interpret, manage, and analyze research data in order to translate results into better solutions.
- Simplify findings into presentations
- Organize and store data for future research projects
- Document all data and research procedures
- Organize and conduct focus groups of project users
- Compare ROI with past data and reports
- Create diagrams and documentation to pinpoint problems and find solutions
- Implement tests of processes, policies, and protocols
- Identify and understand problems through forecasting, gap analysis, quantitative reporting, research, and statistical analysis
- Recommend changes and improvements based on research findings
- Write reports, white papers, and other published documents
- Compile and analyze data points.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and consultation on relative markets
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
- Understand the needs of the hiring organization or client in order to target research to their benefit
- Contact companies and agencies who can provide useful financial data
- Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use
- Communicate with business leaders, financial officers and market representatives
- Interpret markets to conclude financial recommendations for clients
- Advise businesses to buy or sell products based on market insights
- Analyze data and information to find ways to improve operations
- Inform and advise various levels of management and stakeholders
- Meet with clients and vendors to discuss procedures
- Develop and conduct user surveys
- Analyze habits and data available from competitors
- Research market and industry trends and patterns
- Create detailed reports of findings
Qualifications / Requirements
- Advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication
- Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy
- Ability to keep sensitive business financial information confidential
- Able to manipulate large, complex data sets using a variety of software applications (SPSS, SAS, Excel, Microsoft Office Suite), including the use of relational databases
- Able to perform statistical analysis
- Skilled knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Business, IT, Management, Administration, Economics, or Information Science
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in an applied research or data management environment; experience in IT, economics, business/systems analysis, quality assurance, or relevant position
- Experience collecting, interpreting and organizing data
- Additional certifications such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) will be an added advantage
- Ability to prepare extensive reports and present findings to companies with clear and concise action advice
- Working knowledge of the target industry and market
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the ”Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.