Devexperts has been working for nearly two decades consulting and developing for the financial industry. We are responsible for some of the global financial industry’s most recognized and reliable technology applications (e.g. the thinkorswim platform). For clients, our most important quality is our in-depth knowledge of the trading industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun and Kano
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Strengthen customer relationships while attracting new ones.
- Hitting agreed sales KPIs
- Generate and develop a pipeline of new / existing sales leads
- Develop strategies to upsell and cross-sell additional products & services
- Maintaining up-to-date records of client interactions via our CRM.
- We are looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager/Head of Partnership to help us expand our clientele.
- We want to partner and work with organisations in the development sector especially those in the health space. They afford us the opportunity to leverage our skills and successes for continued positive impact on lives and the society.
- We need a business developer with exposure in the development sector to drive our expansion into that sector.
- One of our major goals this year is to win more application development projects and procurement services in the development sector.
- You will pitch our services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and also form strategic partnership with the national standard body of different organizations.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the CEO to achieve revenue goals.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.