Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Description / Job Environment
- A front-facing type of environment working directly with clients to understand requirements and translate them to solutions quickly.
- You will also need to interface with the backend team consistently.
- This is a high-paced environment where the tasks have critical impacts on day-to-day operations and thus require the utmost concentration and responsibility.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans,
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results,
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Created QA reports and file bug tickets based on the outcome of QA test cycles.
- Performed Front-end testing of website applications using Selenium and JMeter.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Evaluate product code according to specifications,
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects,
- Report bugs and errors to development teams,
- Help troubleshoot issues,
- API testing, Web testing.
Technical Skills / Qualifications
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to details.
- Outstanding written and oral communication abilities.
- Minimum of 5 years of Hands-on experience working in IT & a Financial environment.
- Certifications in related field will be an added advantage.
- Must have fully completed NYSC.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, teamed with several years of experience in quality-analysis environments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th April, 2020.