Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Officer
Reporting Line: This position reports to the MD/CEO
- Establish effective and well-organized investment processes.
- Lead the investment strategy unit within the company.
- Manage investments for the company and its investee companies
- Perform regular administration duties for all investment files.
- Provide an interface with Investment Committee and recommend new changes to existing investment policies and submit to management for approval.
- Hire and train all employees in investment activities, evaluate performance and resolve all issues within the investment team.
- Achieve annual investment targets
- Provide expert knowledge on all investment and financial activities for projects, and manage project portfolio
- Write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis.
- Analyze all client requirements and determine appropriate investment strategies for the organization
- Review quarterly financial statements and remain up-to-date with any important valuation or policy changes.
- Organize regular investment portfolio reports and performance reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies, and prepare required report for management in accordance to company policies.
- Prepare and submit all client reports to clients and management as per requirement.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports for management as required.
- Build new client relationships and help manage and uphold current client relationships.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on all market securities plans and manage all portfolio management products.
- A degree in finance or a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5-8 years related work experience.
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years in a leadership/supervisory role with strong experience leading, supervising and motivating a team of investment professionals.
- Strong knowledge of various investment products
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
- Strong knowledge of return generation strategies
- Strong knowledge of all asset classes
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter alongside their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Investment Officer Vacancy” as the subject matter
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th May, 2020