MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Optical Network Delivery Engineer
- Familiar with MPLS-TP transmission principle, able to provision/trouble-shooting VPLS / PWE3 service.
- Familiar with Optical Architecture, and Protocols.
- Assist on correct procedures in following up issues, reason for the fault occurrences and their prevention mechanism.
- Good Telecommunication knowledge with emphases on Huawei Transmission Network, especially for DWDM & SDH ASON.
- Assist on optical network technical interface.
- Technical issue trace.
- Can get the order and with the ability to control and follow up with configuration/troubleshooting with on-site engineers.
- Able to do the network trouble shooting independently.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Telecom or equivalent Degree
- Experience in DWDM / SDH Network.
- At least working on OTN / SDH in the past 2 years, such optical network cut-over, data configuration / commissioning / troubleshooting and optimization.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Know configure / modify ODUk, VC4, PWE3/VPLS service.
- Good communication with other department in the project, have base knowledge about another department.
- Must be willing to travel for long periods of time away from base
- Ability to workday, evening or night shifts and holidays as required
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team.
- Strong membership, and experience with a variety of telecom projects.
- Be on standby 24 / 7 for remote support as required.
- Be responsibility for the Risk management.
- Be responsibility for the Requirement management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th May, 2020.