Sao Koopman Limited – Our client, a Chartered Accounting Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Business Development Officer
The Job responsibilities include the following:
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Research the market and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Educate prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to all queries regarding the organization’s products in a timely manner.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Should be proactive, self-driven
- Should possess a National Diploma/HND/ or a Bachelors Degree.
- Ability to speak Hausa language is an added advantage.
- A fixed monthly allowance of N40, 000.00 and a commission on Briefs obtained
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th June, 2020.