Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer-Wireless
- The Sales Officer-Wireless will manage and develop sales of wireless internet solutions to customers in a predefined cluster.
- In addition to their responsibilities for bringing new customers, s/he will be the custodian for retention and servicing the clients’ needs during their life cycle, and also ensure that subscription revenue is achieved as per Annual Operations Plan for designated coverage clusters.
Skills, Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold Calling in designated coverage cluster
- Generate Leads and Manage Funnel of Hot/Warm/Cold calls for Sales
- Create Sales Pitch and related communication materials
- Work with Regional Head-Sales on sales and marketing Plan
- Develop, build, and manage a client base
- Handle the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfilment and follow up
- Work with the Marketing Dept. to develop and execute Residential Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through walking out, research and promotional events
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the residential sales programs
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service-related issues.
- Conduct Sales Meetings with Clients
- Maintain an update of communication with clients
- Sales Officer-Wireless requires many soft skills with an understanding of technical aspects.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis
- Make use of sales management techniques
- Liaise with the Customer care team to monitor client communications and life cycle management.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Tools- CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe PDF Suite etc.
- Direct sales experience from Banking, Insurance, Media (Ad Space Selling), E-Commerce sector preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be considered
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.