Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
- Perform the chemical and physical testing of finished products, intermediate products, raw materials and packaging materials/ components.
- Wear all provided PPEs and perform activities within the confine of EHS requirements at all times.
- Partake in the self-audit of the laboratory to ensure continuous improvement of process.
- Conduct all analytical activities according to relevant SOPs and ensure accurate documentation.
- Document all the testing activities and calculations to ensure all are accurate and reliable before disposition is awarded.
- B.Sc/ HND in Sciences, especially Chemistry, Biochemistry, industrial chemistry, Microbiology or B.Pharm
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Quality Management Process of a pharmaceutical company.
- Must be computer literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2020.