Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > 3Line Card Management Limited Vacancy for a Finance Lead
3Line Card Management Limited Vacancy for a Finance Lead
Apr 30, 2019, 8:49 PM
3Line commenced business with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily accessible to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We do this by being a one stop shop for electronic payments service. Our infrastructure processes transactions across multiple electronic channels. We focus on four key areas: Card scheme (FreedomCard), Transaction Switching & Processing, Agent & Branchless banking and bespoke electronic payment application development. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Finance Lead Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are looking for a reliable Financial lead that will analyze and monitor every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as ICAN/ACA or similar is required.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts