AC Technician at Unicane Industries Limited
Unicane Industries Limited was established and incorporated as a private limited company in the year 2013 under the company Acts of 1990. Unicane Industries Limited is a member of a long-standing group in Nigeria founded in 1953.The group is a leading ethanol producer in Africa and an industrial group of long experience and very good standing. The group is continuously expanding its activities which now count a wide range of agro-allied activities that include cassava to ethanol processing and refining. At present, its factory is located in Jamata, Kogi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC Technician
Location: Jamata - Lokoja, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Functionally Reports to: Head, Electrical
- We are looking for an AC Technician to join our Electrical Department.
- Installing, troubleshooting and overhauling entire, air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Measuring refrigeration or air conditioning components for installation
- Performing routine maintenance
- Repairing and replacing components for entire air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Installing, maintaining and repairing equipment in refrigerated trucks
- Candidates should have Knowledge of A/C maintenance.
- Working with hand and power tools to install refrigeration or air conditioning components
- Measuring and cutting piping, and connecting piping using welding equipment
- Testing heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems for leaks
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in AC maintenance.
- Possess technical training certification in refrigerant transition and recovery
- Working experience maintaining and repairing air conditioning systems and other related systems such as electrical systems, DX units, heat pumps, and chillers
- Ability to perform physical activities such as climbing, bending, balancing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, crawling, reaching, crouching, push/pull objects, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the hazards involved in the occupation, and the safety precautions to take
- Strong knowledge of the repair characteristics and mechanical operation of various types of air conditioning and refrigerating equipment
- Strong ability and skill to quickly and correctly diagnose, locate, and fix defects in refrigeration and air conditioning systems/units and similar equipment.
- Ability to work with manual or power tools and operate motorized vehicles
- Ability to sit, walk, and stand for extended period of time
- Ability to work outdoors in difficult conditions, including adverse weather conditions
- Strong knowledge of the methods, practices, test instruments, tools, and materials typically applied in repairing and servicing various refrigeration and air conditioning systems, and other similar equipment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.