AC Utility Technician at Lagos Business School
Lagos Business School (LBS) is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school that will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC Utility Technician
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to hire an experienced Utility AC Technician who will carry out routine maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs within the Facility department.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all cooling (HVAC), water, and facility equipment.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance, identifying and repairing faults on facility equipment.
- Performs fitting and assembly assignments on piping’s, facility equipment including the use of hand tools.
- Ensure that facility spares are available and ready for use when required.
- Ensure all documentation, including air conditioner, water system, and sewage system, rare properly and systematically recorded to provide optimum reliability of the asset.
- Minimum of First School Leaving Certificate / NABTEB or Trade Test.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining HVAC systems, Air Compressors, high-speed equipment/processes is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.