Account Officer at Legrande Engineering Services
Legrande Engineering Services is a subsidiary of Legrande Properties was established in 2002, and became a limited liability company in 2014. The company was registered to carry out business as builders and building contractors, to engage in construction, repairs, architecture, and alteration of buildings and structures of all kinds. Also, to contract for and undertake the supply of materials and labour for construction and related works. As a result of our high-level competence, We have enjoyed providing services for the Federal, State and Local Governments, in addition to private organizations and individuals. The company’s office in both Abuja and Lagos with a compliment of seasoned engineering, technical and administrative staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Locations: Sangotedo and Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicate with suppliers/Vendor to for collections of Invoice/LPO, Ways bill for material supply
- Create reports and balance sheets for Material received and Payment
- Update client accounts based on payment.
- Perform internal audits on inventory and payment as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices and posting of vendors invoices.
- Proper Control of Site Float and disbursement.
- Sending of Daily operational float report to the Head Office
- Daily update on all daily inventory issued out
- Weekly / Monthly Inventory report
- Vouching and daily posting of all vendors/Contractor
- Ensure proper filling of invoices, bills and other transactions document in the department
- Evaluating internal control systems and providing necessary suggestions.
- And other assigned duties
Key Performance Indicators
- Level of integrity
- Proper accounting records are kept
- Timely preparation of Project reports and consolidation of all operational reports
- Level of efficiency and savings with operating expenses.
- Availability of up-to-date accounting standards in relation to the operations of the company.
- Adherence to finance policies and processes
- Turnaround time to respond to request
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years of work experience.
- Candidate residing in Ajah, Sangotedo or Ibeju Lekki axis are preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th June, 2022.