Accounting Officer in an International School in Lekki, Lagos
You Centred Consulting - One of our clients, an International School, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Abraham Adesanya - Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting Line: CFO
Start Date: December 2021
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
- To be successful as an Account Officer, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts
- Investigating financial transactions and records on a daily basis.
- Analyzing account activities of various other departments of the organization.
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Maintaining and preparing the budget.
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- HND or B.Sc, in Accounting or related field.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
Level / Gender:
N80,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to any of these email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Proximity to the job location is very important
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.