Admin Assistant at Reliance Family Clinics
Sep 16, 2020, 7:02 PM
Reliance Family Clinics is a patient-centred chain of clinics, set up in a bid to revolutionise and improve everything about the way healthcare is provided in Nigeria. As such, its operations are designed to optimize comfort, ease and well-being, across all engagements. It does this at an affordable rate and in the most friendly, supportive and respectful environment, providing excellent healthcare.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whoever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us to complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Administrative Assistant on the Reliance Family Clinics team will serve as a friendly face for a new clinic that strives to treat every patient as a VIP
- The successful candidate will be friendly, engaging, helpful with strong communication skills
- Ability to speak multiple relevant languages and background in sales will be a plus
- Ideally, the candidate will be professional in dress and demeanour, comfortable using basic laptop and tablet technology and enthusiastic about providing fanatical customer service to our patients and enrollees.
- You are a team player able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Assist patients and providers with scheduling visits
- Collect payments and advice patients regarding payment options
- Deliver excellent, calm and friendly guidance and counselling to patients and HMO enrollees
- Notify provider(s) of patients' arrival, and communicate any delays with patients
- Respond to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Keep medical office supplies adequately stocked.
- Keep the reception area clean and organized
- Register new patients and update existing patient demographics.
- Collect detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Minimum qualification of National Diploma (ND) in a related course
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic clinical procedures
- Well defined track record as an excellent communicator with people of all backgrounds
- Ability to provide patient counselling (advice in multiple relevant languages is a plus)
- Solution-oriented, strategic thinker
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with a start-up mentality.
- Demonstrated knowledge of office procedures.
- Able to develop good customer relationships in order to achieve customer satisfaction
- Able to adjust approach to meet changing demands, situations and personalities.
You'll love this opportunity because:
- You'll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- We have a vibrant and active culture
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2020.