Administrative Officer at Kurlevra Productions Limited
Kurlevra productions formerly known as Gambit productions specialized in music video, commercial, television productions and photography. Established in 2011 by Paul Obata. Kurlevra delivers high-caliber, visionary productions with a network of today's most recognized talent, brands and record labels.
As the years rolled by, kurlevra has produced and edited 150 music videos, commercials and photography. We've rendered our services to the likes of clients: Yemi Alade, Dj Kaywise, Selebobo, Tekno, Teni, Mr.P and to directors like Aje film works, Patrick Ellis Asah the director, Walter Banger Taylor. Also to brands like Zaron cosmetics, Classic pro cosmetic and Visa, Mastercard, Hero beer, Trophy beer, peak milk, Green Africa Airways, Storm 360, Ondo state Govt, Patricia
We pride ourselves with crystal clear imaging and mind-blowing concept developments. Equipped with a very talented team from pre-production to actual production and postproduction. We make sure clients come and leave happy. Constantly we upgrade and move with production technics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ikorodu Road / Anthony Village - Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: More than 1 year
- Kurlevra Production Limited is seeking a qualified candidate for a Lead Admin to join our growing team.
- This person will be an a player, someone who is assertive, a team player, takes initiative and does not wait for direction, is outgoing, smart, has a strong desire to take care of people and can work in a fast-paced environment
About the Position
- As our Lead Admin, you will be responsible for being the first contact a new client has with our team.
- You will answer the phone for our team, gather initial application information from the client and walk them through next steps.
- You cannot be afraid of the phone, this job will entail that most of your day is on the phone.
- This position requires time management, extreme organization, precise communication, data entry skills, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone and a positive attitude.
Top 4 Responsibilities
- Create great first impression with all incoming phone calls
- Gathering accurate and thorough application details
- Manage client database
- Administrative assistance for all team members to increase efficiency
- Answer the phone
- Gather application information over the phone with client
- Manage lead to application conversions
- Quickly be able to build rapport to gain trust with our clients
- Assist the Loan Officer and team with other administrative duties as needed
- Database management
- Identify needs before we know we have them!
- Scan and organize client documents into our shared folder
- Makes copies for clients and copies/scans/uploads files
- Must have 2 years working experience (Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week in the office
- Must be driven, committed to excellence and excel at customer service
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Must be within 20 – 25 years of age
- Must reside within the Onipan palm grove or Ikeja axis
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft office applications
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude and a pleasant voice
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required (Occasionally).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a 1 - minute video telling us about themselves and why they are suited for this position (they can submit / upload to their YouTube channel or Vimeo and send us a direct link) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th October, 2021.