Administrative Officer at Moment for Women Alliance
Moment for Women Alliance - We are women and girls' rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for you women and girls' rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with the focus on sexual and reproductive health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer (Female)
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting to fill the position of Administrative Officer. Interested candidates should possess a good working knowledge of office administration or record keeping with excellent written and oral communication skills, advocacy, proficiency in ICT, working knowledge of graphic designs, emails, Corel draws, Canva. Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, and internet-based applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and google.
- Candidate with experience in graphics design skills and internet-based applications will be highly prioritized
- The successful candidates will assist in administrative work, manage incoming and outgoing mails, manage social media pages with regular updates.
- The ideal candidate must reside within the Sango Ota environs and must have experience in graphics design skills and internet-based applications.
Skills / Education / Experience
- SSCE or OND in Administration or any related fields
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- The candidate must have a good working knowledge of Computer skills in graphic designs particularly in Corel Draw, Photoshop, and MS word, Ms excel, Canva, Powerpoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter stating their experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th November, 2021.