Administrative Officer at RPL Logistics Limited
RPL Logistics Limited is an internationally affiliated logistics company. We are known to provide excellent logistics and delivery services to our business partners and customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit an Administrative Officer. The administrative officer will work closely with the Administrative Manager.
- Maintain and update company database.
- Maintain office facility
- Ensure that our logistics processes are being followed.
- Prepare weekly reports.
- General Admin functions and activities in the office.
- Vehicle management
- Monitor all operations ofthe company.
- Accountable for the smooth operation of the office support work and related systems within the departments.
- Any other task as assigned by your manager.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration, Management, Economics or any social related field.
- 4 years experience in Admin related field.
- Must be IT proficient
- Experience in data analysis.
- Strong communications (verbal and written) skills.
- Integrity, high personal ethical standards.
- Ability to prioritise work with minimal supervision.
- Resourceful and efficient.
- Flexibility and willingness to work.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and be able to work independently and error-free in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, proactive approach to work.
- Profit sharing
- Career advance
- Continuous learning and development
- Opportunity to work with a team of professionals, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are the successful candidate, you will never regret working with us
Application Deadline 20th November, 2021.