Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Aviation > Aircraft Technicians at Landover Company Limited
Aircraft Technicians at Landover Company Limited
Feb 13, 2020, 10:56 AM
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets. We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Aircraft Technician Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time
- Sucessful candidates will assist the Licensed Aircraft Engineers in Aircraft maintenance environment.
- Candidates should fall within the age bracket of 25 - 35 years
- Must have at least 2 years relevant exposure in aircraft maintenance or heavy duty machinery
- Holders of B.Sc / HND need not apply.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Effective thinking capacity and technical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts