Airline Customer Agent at LSG Sky Chefs
The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. It has presence in 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2018, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of approximately € 3.0 billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Airline Customer Agent
Role Purpose Statement
- The job incumbent provides services including ensuring of loading and unloading of dishes, equipment and other related items and transportation to ensure that items arrive at the right time at the airline in accordance to Company standards and airline’s specifications
- Keep up to date records and monitoring of airlines’ catering/meal ordering schedule
- Ensure timely dispatch and delivery of all dishes, equipment and other related items according to specification
- Ensure goods and airline equipment are collected from the store
- Ensure all catering services items are prepared
- Must have good knowledge of customer service and inter-personal relationships with clients.
- Keep all required records of dispatch and delivery
- Monitor excesses or shortages and report to base for necessary action
- Adhere to HACCP, CPP’s and CP’s
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations
- Work with flight supervisor in ensuring accurate meal figure delivery as requested by airline
- Keep all meal records for dispatch and catering delivery
- Must have experience in in-flight airline catering
- Perform all ad hoc duties assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma in Food Science, Statistics or Mathematics or its equivalent in a relevant course
- 3 years relevant work experience preferably in a similar role
- Numerical ability is desirable
- Good decision-making ability in high pressure situations
- Demonstrated ability to keep and monitor records effectively
- Good leadership skills
- Good knowledge of HACCP (training will be provided otherwise).
- Experience in inflight airline catering is desirable
- Good understanding of customer service is essential
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationship
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.