APM Terminals Vacancy in Lagos for a Commercial Data Analyst
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk
Group - a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and
offices in 130 countries with global growth
opportunities in a range of
fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing
industries - Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
APM Terminals is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Data Analyst
- Responsible for the preparation of budgets, terminal development
commercial plans and other departmental business requirements under the
guidance of the CCO.
- Preparation of the monthly terminal market share review presentation.
- Ensure the commercial dashboard system is updated for regional office purposes.
- Analyse performance trends to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Preparation and/or consolidation of daily, weekly and monthly terminal statistics for commercial and Market trend analysis
- Performs other related duties as required.
Who we are looking for
How to Apply
- Education: Degree in Sciences or Social Sciences.
- Four (4) years of relevant experience
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership and influencing skills.
- Requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Requires exceptional time management, due to fast-moving, demanding work environment.
- Must be able to use a Microsoft office tools and CRM Systems dexterously
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in order to set priorities.
- Requires excellent supervisory skills, including planning, organizing, and directing work.
- Must be business strategy oriented, sensitive to the projected needs of operations, engineering and management strategy.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
29th December, 2015.