Area Marketing Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop sales strategies and plans to achieve sales and profit goals by leading, developing, and motivating sales associates
- Provide ongoing training, motivation, and development of marketing team to ensure that sales and profits are effectively managed and maintained
- Provide consistent and motivated leadership and direction to all marketing staff and team members
- Ensure compliance with all company, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Ensure that the marketing staff are appropriately trained and competent to perform their job duties
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans to drive sales and profit
- Collect customer feedback and market research.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to recommend improvements to achieve sales goals.
- Meet or exceed targeted sales quotas and productivity standards
- Monitor and control operational expenses within allotted budget.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience with 2 years in a managerial role
- Superior facilitation, presentation, engagement and organizational skills
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have sales experience in Engineering Machinery/Heavy Equipment Machinery (Mobile Crane/Tower Crane and Concrete)
- Strong working knowledge of heavy equipment manufacturing and maintenance
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
N750,000 - N1,000,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th August, 2022.