Assistant Manager, Production at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contactless cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Production
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages Manufacturing, Personalisation and mailing of various bank cards-VERVE Debit and Prepaid cards, MasterCard Credit or Debit card.
- Ensure printing of Combo scheme cards as requested by the client.
- Drive the achievement of PQCDSM objectives( Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale)
- Ensure regular maintenance is carried out all Machines.
- Ensure strict adherence to the production quality objectives.
- Prompt resolution of all customer related issues.
- Technology research.
- Send notification of data destruction to customers immediately shredding is completed.
- Ensure weekly meetings/trainings hold and are communicated to Production staff.
- Full compliance with the Standard Operating Procedure and Information Security Policy.
- Ensure all Electronic Payplus Limited’s resources in his possession are properly taken care of.
- Handles all Administrative duties of the production department and must ensure that the card request and delivery forms are filed appropriately in the right locations.
- Must ensure that all production staff comply with requirements for job movement register and other document completion
- Develop bi-annual appraisal reports of staff performance.
- Develop weekly and monthly Manufacturing and Personalisation reports.
- Liaise with Electronic Payplus Limited’s partners and association companies as the situation requires.
- Liaise with Delivery unit to ensure timely deliveries within stipulated time as stated in the SLA.
- Ensure Shredding of data after successful delivery notification from the Delivery team.
- Ensure filling of Shredded Register immediately Shredding is done.
- Any other role as may be directed by the Production Manager.
Qualification / Experience
- University Graduate or its equivalent and above
- Most have worked in a similar environment or have worked within the card manufacturing and personalization environment for at least 5 Years.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organisational skills
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to details
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations related to the payment card industry
- IT skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th October, 2021.