Auto Electrician at Proforce Limited
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Electrician
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
- The Automobile Electrician will be mainly involved in installing and repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with vehicle electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts, and maintaining electrical equipment for automotive machinery
- Responsible for the repair of electrical and electronic faults in cars and motor vehicles. This may include replacing damaged or faulty parts where necessary
- Perform routine checks and tests to verify the condition of a vehicle.
- Service and repair auto electrical systems.
- Prepare time schedule for repair completion for customers and deliver within the stipulated period.
- Install new vehicle wiring system.
- Check/inspect any error after servicing before vehicle is delivered to customer.
- Repair parts and equipment when needed.
- Always maintain a clean working environment.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are well stored after use.
- Assemble and install electrical and electronic system in motor vehicles.
- Gather information from customers about issues with their vehicle electrical systems
- Diagnose electrical issues and propose a satisfactory course of action which will result in problem solving.
- Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles with outstanding results.
- Responsible for the handling of fragile tools and equipment to ensure their longevity.
- Liaise with the workshop manager on the way forward to a persisting problem.
- Deliver excellent and top-notch electrical service to customer.
- Suggest and advise the company on initiatives needed for growth and expansion.
- Install and troubleshoot immobilizer and alarm systems
- Coordinate all electrical work being done on vehicle as and when due.
- Advise customer on the usage of electrical part to avoid damage and ultimate loss.
- Provide information for job report and service log.
- Advise the purchasing unit on the best auto electrical part to purchase.
- Relate with customers in friendly way to ensure close connection to with company.
- Trade Test, Diploma or OND / HND in Automotive or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis and troubleshooting skill
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- A good team player and eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
N80,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.