Auto Maintenance Engineers at J-Coleson Consulting
J-Coleson Consulting - Our client who is driven by the need to meet the rising demands of construction and engineering services in Nigeria, was established in the year 2008.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Maintenance Engineer (Bulldozer, Dump Trucks, Front Loader, Cranes, Excavators, Trenchers)
Locations: Aba - Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate activities of assigned personnel.
- Assign, supervise and participate in major and minor mechanical repairs on buses and other light motorized equipment; diagnose diesel internal combustion engine maintenance problems.
- Assist in the selection of new employees; train, supervise and evaluate assigned employees; recommend disciplinary action or promotion as appropriate; review completed work and provide feedback as necessary.
- Initiate requisition for materials and equipment; authorize purchases from local vendors; maintain adequate inventory of parts, equipment and supplies used in repairing and servicing motorized vehicles.
- Monitor tools, tool room equipment, maintenance and safety practices.
- Diagnose, supervise and participate in skilled and semi-skilled repairs of mechanical defects in buses, automobiles, trucks and other gas and dieselpowered automotive equipment.
- Maintain records and reports as necessary.
- Conduct in-service training programs for employees with equipment suppliers for new techniques in mechanical repairs.
- Candidates should possess an HND, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 4 - 8 years work experience.
N100,000 - N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th March, 2022.