Auto Panel Beater / Finisher at Proforce Limited
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Panel Beater / Finisher
Location: Ode-Remo, Ogun
- The panel beater will be responsible for assessing damaged vehicles, estimating the cost of repairs, and repairing vehicles to their original condition.
- You will also be required to liaise with clients and maintain high safety standards in the workplace
- Disassembly of pre-made motor vehicle parts and components or OEM to allow for installation of Br Panels during armoring.
- Reinstall disassembled parts after armoring and resize pre-made motor vehicle parts where necessary to accommodate newly installed BR panels
- Welding of brackets for fastenings internal OEM panels.
- Welding and fabrications.
- Inspect and test parts, components, accessories and finished products to ensure proper performance.
- Door Alignment and Hinges re-assembly
- Repair (bodily repair) of deformed body parts during armoring to its original form or state.
- Careful removal of OEM vehicle screens (Windshield, door glass and rear windshields) without cracks.
- Installation of BR Glasses with all silicon finishing properly concluded.
- Provide Strategic solutions for vehicle modification.
- Diploma in a relevant course / Panel beater vocational training certification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- General welding, and brazing experience.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations.
- Physically fit and able to operate heavy machinery.
- Ability to operate mechanical, hydraulic and metalworking equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to work overtime when needed.
N80,000 - N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.