Bio-Medical Engineer at Crown Healthcare
Crown Healthcare is a privately owned Kenyan company that was established in 1998. Over the last 22 years we have established ourselves as the preferred provider of world-class medical equipment and supplies across the African region.
With divisional offices in Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, and Nigeria, we are able to provide our expertise to our customers on time, every time. Our team is educated and continuously trained in the latest technologies and innovations happening within surgical and healthcare industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bio-Medical Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Healthcare / Medical Devices
- Performs service activities within guidelines and in compliance with internal & customer procedures and regulations. This means mainly: Installs, repairs, maintenance and instruction of use of instruments to ensure safe and effective customer operations.
- Provides responsive telephone and on-site support and generally work to ensure that customer is successful in the use of Life Technologies Instrumentation.
- Utilization of the Escalation Procedure as appropriate.
- Assures own related asset management including spare parts stock, company car, telephone, tools, software and computers, calibrations, literature etc.
- Coordinates own work schedule with relevant partners (service coordinator, team leader, colleagues). Produces timely and accurate reports of the own activities as appropriate: i.e. engineer reports, planned maintenance reports, installation reports, expense reports etc. (via email or written)
- Assures that its own activities are in line with the activities of the rest of the local commercial organization (sales & support) and informs customers of company's other product and services.
- Assures the professional relationship with existing customers to achieve customer loyalty to our company.
- Delivers professional Service activities (installation and associated training, maintenance, reparation, assistance etc.) in order to provide an optimum Service support to all the local customers to achieve loyalty.
- Contributes to achieve specific Service related targets as defined for revenues, profit, service order volume, etc. - while complying with internal rules and practices.
- Acts within general Service policies, business processes and procedures (PPP) and local procedures and rules
- Minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience
- Minimum of B.Sc in Life Sciences / Biology-related or Biomedical / Clinical Engineering
- Experience in Clinical Engineering is highly desired.
- Willingness to travel to all parts of the country (50% - 75%)
- Good verbal and written command of the English (technical) language
- Valid Driving licensed is required.
- Very good working knowledge of computers in general with proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- Analytical / troubleshooting skills (Electronics/Electro-mechanical)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th August, 2021.