Brand Promoter at Groschen Pieces Nigeria Limited
Groschen Pieces Nigeria Limited, a company into fashion accessories is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Promoter
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive and proactive Promoter who will strive to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for our brand, by promoting the products and / or services we provide. You will be responsible for advertising our products and / or services through marketing activities, such as in-person demonstrations, at different events.
- To be successful as a Promoter you must stay up to date with product and/or service features and represent the brand in a professional and positive manner.
- Setting up and maintaining a demonstration area, such as a table, stand, or booth at various events.
- Keeping the demonstration area tidy and well stocked with products, samples, and/or literature.
- Demonstrating the features of a product or service to potential customers.
- Processing customers’ payments.
- Generating reports that outline customers’ interest levels, questions asked, number of products/samples/literature sold and / or distributed at various events.
- Staying up to date with product or service features.
- Employing interactive materials such as videos, charts, or slideshows to share information about a product or service, when necessary.
- Answering any questions potential customers might have about a product or service.
- Recording transactions and stock levels.
- Candidate should possess HND, NCE, OND or BSc, with 0-3 years experience.
- Proven working experience as a Promoter.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of successful promotions.
- Customer-oriented approach.
N50,000 - N120,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidate should forward their CV to: groschrnpiecesnigerialim[email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th January, 2021.