Business Development and Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas) at Best South Energies Limited
Best South Energies Limited is an indegineous service provider in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. It was incorporated as a limited company in 2022 to carry out business of petroleum and energy services, consulting and contracting in engineering, procurement and construction. It is also involved in technical services and project management, technical supplies, industrial support, laboratory service, human resources development and business development consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the services of a Business Development Officer who has a deep knowledge and experience in procurement of oil and gas equipment, and can always liaise with the clients and the vendors.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs of clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
- Arrange meetings between Engineering & Procurement Companies and our partners.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NAPIMS, DPR etc.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Interfacing with industry regulators and follow up on submitted tenders.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (P0)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options
- Develop bid proposals for contracts
- Source for prospective suppliers by making use of internet
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target — driven achievements.
- Estimate and establish cost parameter and budget for purchase
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- Make decisions in a fast-paced environment
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND qualification in Science and Engineering courses.
- Must be very proactive and efficient
- Good knowledge of computer e.g Excel, Word, Corel draw etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a female.
- Experienced in sourcing on-line for commodity and oil and gas equipments
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as business Development/ procurement position
- Have the ability to think and process outside the box
N150,000 - N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th August, 2022.