Business Development Associate at House of Tara International
House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate - Makeup School
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are seeking at employing adriven and detail-oriented Business Development Associate for our Makeup School Operations, major responsibilities is to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase sales and school capacity, identify profitable business opportunities for school, identify school programs and services that are under performing, develop an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and i improving existing sales proposals to ensure set revenue targets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work collaboratively with a diverse cross functional teams
- Demonstrated track record, driving business outcomes through marketing channels by rapidly acting on insights and bringing new ideas, with a focus on continuous optimization and test-and-learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using role as subject of mail i.e Business Development Associate - Makeup School
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021