Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Business Development Manager at Oaklands and Johnson Limited
Business Development Manager at Oaklands and Johnson Limited
Apr 2, 2020, 10:17 PM
Oaklands and Johnson Limited is a world class Advertising and Experiential marketing company.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Lagos
- Work with and develop the current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business (100 Million Naira monthly)
- Develop a sales contact plan to include cold-calling, direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects
- Work closely with colleagues in agency to identify common new business prospects and cross-sell integrated search and affiliate proposition
- Represent agency at industry events, including round tables, speaking forums and new business events
- Work closely with Client service team to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner
- Understand a prospectТs business needs and develop a tailored digital marketing proposal using all relevant O&J products and solutions, drawing on expert internal resource as required
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with competitors activity/ industry knowledge
- Work closely with the affiliate team to develop new business proposals
- Work closely with the client service, Creative, & media teams to demonstrate O&J expertise at new business pitches
- Contribute to the learning environment by identifying areas where there is potential for learning and building knowledge with others
- Adopt the performance management scheme by setting objectives, participating in performance reviews and building a personal development plan.
- Head of Creative Development Managers & Business Development Executives
- Group marketing team
- Client Development team
- Network team
- 5+ years minimum working in experiential marketing and product branding.
- Proven track record in consultative selling, specifically with Tier 1 & 2 merchants
- Experience in constructing contracts resulting from complex sales
- Experience working across pan-African territories an advantage
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple sales channels
- Experience developing effective tactical marketing strategies to support sales acquisition
- Experience in re-positioning products and services through the sales process would be advantageous
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and a sales pipeline through CRM system
- Degree or equivalent
- Formal sales training.
- Excellent affiliate marketing knowledge
- Moderate knowledge of digital marketing
- Good understanding of tracking and ad-serving technology used in affiliate marketing
- Experience responding to formal RFIs & RFPs for large brand businesses
- Experience dealing with businesses at Head of E-Commerce, Marketing Director and above, and with an extensive network of contacts.
- Tenacious & creative sales approach
- Driven and motivated by results
- Organised, with good attention to detail
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
- Able to work as part of a wide and varied team.
- Passionate about performance marketing
- Strong presenter, negotiator, and influencer
- Excellent written & verbal skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 30th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts