Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Business Development Manager Vacancy at Pivotage Consulting
Business Development Manager Vacancy at Pivotage Consulting
Oct 16, 2019, 5:54 PM
Pivotage Consulting - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Manager Job Ref.: BDM/1714/BS Location: Surulere, Lagos Type: Full Time Career: Senior Level Summary/Objective
- The Business Development Manager must be a high-performing professional who will assist in the development of new markets of our products to effectively contribute to the achievement of company business and marketing objectives.
- The individual will achieve business growth targets in customer acquisition and retention as well as generate revenue increase by exploring, developing and sustaining business relationships.
- Candidates for this role must have a compelling sales personality and be proficient in the latest marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- A Postgraduate qualification (MBA or MSc) is preferred
- Minimum of three to five (3 – 5) years’ experience in sales and/or marketing, out of which two (2) years have been in a supervisory capacity
- Background in Beverages/Consumables is preferred
- Solid understanding of customer focused and fact-based selling techniques of consumables
- Proven track record in sales, marketing and lead conversion
- Proven experience in identifying target markets and creating effective sales strategies
- Capacity to build and manage business partners and channels
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Initiator and Innovative thinking.
- Must be presentable.
- Must have good negotiation skill.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
- Developing and driving the business development plan – sales plan, ideas generation strategy, business reporting requirements, competitor analysis and monitoring and relationship management strategy
- Identifying target market, design optimum outreach strategies for top prospects; identify most appropriate and effective ways to position the company’s services
- Identifying , generate and manage new business opportunities
- Building strategic relationships with business partner
- Staying up-to-date, conducting market research and analyzing data to identifying and defining customer base
- Continuously assessing the business development team’s marketing efforts and impact on the bottom line
- Providing reports to the Managing Partner as required
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts