Catering Operations Manager at Olman Business Solutions Limited
Olman Business Solution is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Catering Operations Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Efficiently plan, coordinate and oversee all aspects of daily operations to sync the expected input with output.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all catering operations activities of the company in line with Hcue Polices, Procedures and Processes.
- Prepares monthly and annual operational material budget for management consideration.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales, cost of sales and gross profit targets.
- Ensures that all company’s assets are safeguarded.
- Coordinating the pursuit of mature retention and outstanding payment on contracts.
- Establish parameters for business plan and update as necessary.
- Work closely with business development manager in bid preparation.
- Preparation and timely submission of accurate monthly and quarterly production reports to reflect business performance.
- Ensures that regular reports on financials and production activities of the company are produced and updated.
- Regular preparation and reporting of operational activities at the various locations. This includes menu compliance, client’s feedback on service performance and general staff performance on their tasks.
- Analysis of periodic report of project operations.
- Monitors preparation of weekly menu by Operations Supervisors / Camp Bosses.
- Monitors full compliance to menu to clients at the various locations.
- Preparation of annual catering budget for management review and approval
- Timely submission of relevant camp operations document (signed recaps and meal sheets) for prompt invoicing to client.
- Liaison with clients.
- Manage and control service offers to deliver agreed service specification and performance to client.
- Liaison with company Finance, Procurement and QHSE departments for effective coordination of catering activities.
- Ensures sound and effective relationships with past, current and prospective clients for business growth.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Food Science & Technology, Hotel & Catering Management.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience.
- Professional Certification in Food Safety and Hospitality Management.
- Prior experience in catering and hospitality industry is a must.
N150,000 - N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.