Chemist at Pamper Glow
Pamper Glow is a leading beauty and skincare company. We are the Best Organic Skincare Producer with thousands of happy customers worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemist
- We are looking for a chemist to join our team and help us build safe, high-quality products. You will conduct various tests on chemical products, analyze their compounds and refine their composition.
- To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of techniques like distillation, crystallization and titration and hands-on experience with spectrometers and chromatographers. You should also be comfortable writing technical reports and analyses of your findings.
- Prepare solutions by weighing ingredients and dissolving and diluting substances.
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine their composition.
- Maintain lab equipment and troubleshoot or report on malfunctions.
- Refine chemical products to improve their quality.
- Ensure compliance with laboratory health and safety guidelines.
- Sterilize equipment and store materials in secure places.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative experiments taking into account the volume and structure of ingredients.
- Customize formulas and use different reagents to test chemical reactions.
- Write technical reports of the test results.
- Develop nonstandard tests for chemical products.
- B.Sc in Chemistry.
- Additional certification (Master's Degree or a PhD) is a plus.
- Previous experience as a chemist.
- Good knowledge of laboratory health and safety standards.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Laboratory work is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with spectrometry and chromatography instruments and techniques.
N50,000 - N80,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail