Communications Manager at Catering to Africans In Need (CAIN)
Catering to Africans In Need (CAIN) is a Non-governmental organisation focused on providing improved education and healthcare to the less privileged in our society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement an effective media plan for CAIN.
- Work with the CAIN team to generate practical ideas and strategies.
- Effectively cover CAIN's projects and generate publication-worthy content.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, newsletters, and related articles or content.
- Effectively manage community engagement via web and social media.
- Manage all internal and external correspondence.
- Respond to external communications-related issues in a polite and timely manner.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
- 1 - 3 years experience.
- Experience in communication and community management.
- Demonstrated ability to engage the public in a polite and courteous manner.
- Proven ability to write and speak English fluently.
- Proven ability to use all social media platforms.
N50,000 - N75,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.