Company Cleaner at Nutri K Limited
Nutri K Limited is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to provide technical support in the specialized manufacturing, commercialization and distribution process of ready to-use food for the treatment and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria.
With a population of nearly 180 million people, Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. However, every year, over 500.000 children under the age of five years old die from malnutrition. About 1.7million of Nigerian children suffer from severe acute malnutrition, and close to a third of the 10 million under 5 age children suffer from chronic malnutrition; NUTRIK LTD is dedicated to the fight against malnutrition in Nigeria. The company specialized in manufacturing nutritional food used for the care of children affected by malnutrition. NUTRIK supplies humanitarian and health programmes with high quality ready-to-use-therapeutic and supplementary food (RUTF, RUSF), as well as lipid-based nutrient supplements (LNS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Cleaner
- Nutri K is now looking for Company Cleaner for its Quality department to carry out its activities in Kano. Cleaning and sanitizing are of vital importance in areas where food substances are manufactured. Without proper cleaning, these areas are prone to dangerous bacterial growth which presents a safety hazard.
- This job requires on-the-job training and safety knowledge. Cleaners may be required to use special equipment or chemicals to complete their cleaning duties to maintain a clean and safe environment for the day-to-day operations of the facility
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Perform light industrial cleaning, including but not limited to: mopping, sweeping up debris, wiping down machines.
- Transport, clean, and sanitize machinery parts as needed.
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean environment for the production space.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Be willing to take on new roles and tasks as needed and assigned.
- Implement safety, quality, and production procedures.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Education Degree: Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Work experience: Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Language skills: English & Hausa.
Other Required Skills:
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Due to the urgency to fill the post, recruitment will be done on the rolling basis and Nutri K reserves the right to recruit before the deadline
Application Deadline 12th November, 2021.