Compliance Officer - Business Assurance at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer - Business Assurance
Purpose of the Job
- To liaise with process owners for providing reasonable assurance that cost effective mitigating controls are implemented to prevent & detect violations/noncompliance with corporate policies and procedures, applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in creating awareness of corporate compliance polices including Code of conduct to employees and other stakeholders
- Monitor compliance database to ensure compliance with captured compliances.
- Follow up with compliance champions on the level of compliance with regulatory requirements and obtain information on new laws/update to existing laws.
- Conduct audit of corporate policies and procedures for compliance.
- Assist in administering compliance software and effect updates
- Assist in conducting compliance risk assessment as input to audit plan
- Follow up with HR Managers and obtain updates on the extent of employees signing the code.
- Carry out internal quality to ensure compliance with policies and regulatory obligations.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting, Economics or Law
- Professional Certification - International Qualification on compliance will be an added advantage.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be detail oriented.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply