Credit Disbursement and Control Officer at Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Credit Disbursement and Control Officer - SAF
Job Type: Full Time
- To manage the bank’s facility booking and disbursement process to ensure adequate documentation of approved facilities prior to disbursement.
- Ensure proper documentation for all approved facilities and maintain comprehensive and up to date credit files for each borrower
- Ensure facility conditions are fully captured on offer letters and conditions precedent satisfied or appropriate sign-off obtained before facility disbursement is done
- Ensure facilities booked for obligors are within approved limit and that global exposures do not exceed single obligor limit
- Book guarantees and maintenance of register for them
- Supervise safe and confidential keeping of credit files and documents with due restriction of unauthorized access
- Prepare monthly reports to management on collateral portfolio current status and condition
- Follow up on deferrals and restricting further utilization on expiration of approved deferrals
- Ensure daily call over of booked facilities to confirm that collaterals were properly captured.
- Ensure the existence of valid insurance policies for collaterals and obligors during the life cycle of the credit facilities.
- Process the release of security documents for Legal Department.
- Handle booking of facilities - retail, corporate and investment.
- Act as liaison office for BCC and BOD credit approval processing
- Provide secretariat services for Management and Board Credit Committees
- Maintain mark-up rates on Clients’ accounts in line with management approval
- A First Degree.
- Second degree/Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Preferred candidate should be skilled in Credit Administration, Credit Analysis, have good understanding of CBN monetary policies & guidelines, loan monitoring process and delinquency management etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th October, 2021.