Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Fashion and Lifestyle > Current Job Positions at Adlak Culture
Current Job Positions at Adlak Culture
Jul 1, 2020, 1:57 PM
Adlak Culture is a multicultural gallery on a single planet it’s about art, culture, events, and Festivals, we are very rich in art culture, our multinational and multi-languages you would love to jump into, event /festival, adventures to experience, and remember forever. We’re here to help you do them; we are the alternative culture tourism not just dream about them. With our International cultural troupes we are not comparable we are here to make your cultural destination and event memorable.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive Location: Lagos
- Business management
- Web management
- Social media
Job Title: Social Media Manager Location: Lagos Employment type: Full time / Part time
- Must have experience in Tech Advert /Online marketing SEO Google Analytics Communication Skill Marketing Research All social media experience Instagram Twitter YouTube, Face book etc
- Education: Minimum OND
Job Title: Gallery Sales Assistant Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time / Part Time
- Must have experience in offline Marketing, Communication skill Computer literate (Reside Lekki Ajah Axis Advantage)
- Qualification: Minimum WASCE/SSCE
Job Title: Gallery Manager Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time / Part Time
Description / Requirements
- The prospective applicant must be an artist /must have experience in Museum, Gallery Art decor African arts and cultural tourism, communication skill (French language advantage)
- Must have experience in Web management. Word press, Graphics, social media, Marketing online offline and Business development
- Qualification Minimum of OND / HND
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 13th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts