Customer Success Officer (Inbound Calls) at Moniepoint Incorporated
Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale.
Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Officer (Inbound Calls)
- As Customer Success Officer (Inbound/Outbound Calls), you will provide assistance to Moniepoint customers via Inbound Calls.
- Some of the key responsibilities for this role include developing customer relationships, solving customer issues, promoting products and services.
- To assist customers with queries related to Moniepoint products via Inbound Calls.
- To manage all daily tasks and duties related to the process with strict compliance to guidelines.
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to resolve complex customer issues.
- Help in creating customer surveys, segmentation & getting feedback to improve our processes, products and customer experience
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Respond timely both verbally and in writing to all customer inquiries.
- Communicating and coordinating with your manager as necessary.
- Familiar with Moniepoint products so that you can answer questions effectively.
- OND qualification is required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and active listening abilities.
- Proven experience in customer service, telemarketing, a call center or a related field
- Compliance knowledge is an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of customer support requirements particularly in the correspondent banking space.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience, preferably in banking or a fast-paced fintech or digital banking environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply